Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just In Case

Listen up, I am amped right now, listenin to Britney's Circus gettin ready to take some serious meaningful time off work for the first time since I began this full time job shit. The slow and painful deterioration of my soul during this time has become increasingly evident and I'm hopeful that this vacation will be all I need to reenergize my fine american hunger for hard work and dollar bills. I'll certainly need it after I spend my life's savings on a trip half way round the world searching for warmer climates and more receptive vaginas (are american accents as hot abroad as foreign accents are in america?). I'm not saying I'm going to be draped in the red white and blue, but I doubt I'll be able to hide the powerful american presence that I exude with every breath.

This blog believe it or not has been my life's work (especially since I believe my life began in college) and in between the volumes of abhorrent trash there are intermittent bits of real knowledge and experience. Should anything happen that keeps from returning to dominate the realm of questionable actions intermingled with questionable veracity I hope that you'll peruse the older archives of this dear diary of mine and learn from my mistakes and triumphs both of which are well documented.

New York is a great place; I love every goddamned building and borough of this place. The women are not all easy and booze not at all cheap but fuckin a is there plenty to see and do and the failures in new york are ten times more succesful than the successes in most other places.

Now go fuck yourself.