Sunday, April 01, 2007

This Trip was Awesome Until You and Your Bros Decided to "Bro Out"

"Bro did you see when that girl laughed after I whiffed the volleyball, I totally wanted to punch her in the fucking face bro."
In between their high fives, binge drinking, and latent homosexual behavior bro culture has begun infecting foreign nations with their obnoxious, testosterone fueled stupidity. Relaxing on a gorgeous beach in the Dominican Republic serenely enjoying the sound fo the ocean and the refreshing breeze was thrown to hell after a group of six "bros" decided to start yelling at each other about how "totally drunk they were" pausing only to comment on "that fucking bitch that walked off." I can only stipulate that after this girl walked out they released their pent up sexual frustration through some homosexual frat ritual.
Listen "Bro" I don't care way you do deep down in the soggy, vomit filled layers of your frat house but when I leave America to go and absorb the culture and environment of a new and DIFFERENT country I'd appreciate you not imposing your unbearably annoying and forced macho attitude on my relaxing beach sessions. Having to deal with your "bro outs" in America is one thing but I find it completely intolerable to be subjected to them in a place that I thought was untainted by your ridiculous acts. So take off those lame ass shades that you and all your "bros" insist on wearing, stop constantly flexing, and for the love of God stop having incredibly inappropriate and intentionally loud conversations because despite what you may think no one believes you're cool from hearing them and probably wants to punch you and your bros in "the fucking face."

1 comment:

couturiette said...

they are in south korea too. obnoxiousness travels everywhere...